SubVRsive (2016 - Present)
Vice President, Production
● Telling creative & immersive, 360° video / VR stories for brands and media companies.
CBS Interactive (2013 - 2016)
Director of Production
● Currently oversee the production of all editorial GameSpot.com video content including news, live streams, event coverage, features, custom content, Facebook video, and branded-sales content, all while managing an extremely talented team of 12 producers / editors and on-camera talent.
● Help develop brand integrations, video sponsorships, and custom content solutions that will satisfy both our audience and our advertisers, in collaboration with multiple departments of CBSi, including CNET, GiantBomb, sales, creative services, and product marketing.
● Meet directly with sellers, brands, and agencies to educate, excite, and instill confidence in GameSpot’s current video offerings and new opportunities.
● Oversee & approve the design and look of our video content, maintaining high-quality standards in a fast-paced environment for work that appears onsite, on YouTube, in print, and for broadcast.
● Help manage and fulfill integrated sales-opportunities in GameSpot video content, with custom ad campaigns ranging from $50,000 to well over $500,000.
● Lead the best creative editorial-video team in the business, overseeing the creation of celebratory video game & entertainment content that excites, educates, entertains, and informs both the core & mainstream gaming audience.
Edge of Reality (2012 - 2013)
Digital Marketing & Brand Manager
● Led community development, marketing, & communications efforts for "Loadout", a new PC shooter for Steam, developed by Edge of Reality.
● Developed and managed brand strategies and as well as co-marketing campaigns with partners like Alienware, AMD, Machinima, Razer, NVIDIA & more.
● Wrote and managed ads and ad buys to help attract new users while staying within budget. ($200,000 - $500,000 bi-annually)
● Organized media events and built / maintained online-community infrastructure on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, etc..
● Managed, designed, produced and directed all video content for Loadout. (trailer, promo videos, art, etc. Part of overall marketing budget)
● Analyzed consumer data and player telemetry to determine the best course of action when proposing new marketing campaigns, such as community tournaments, online-media campaigns, show exhibitions, videos, etc.
● Ensured that all marketing materials, art, social posts, forums, & web content meet quality standards and expand gamer awareness of "Loadout."
● Planned and coordinated show exhibitions at events like E3, PAX, RTX, & Quakecon.
● Tweaked and optimized YouTube's CMS to generate views and awareness on Loadout.
IGN Entertainment (2006 - 2012)
Senior Producer, IGN Video
● Created, produced & directed IGN's award-winning daily news show, “The Daily Fix”, a 2010 Webby Award Winner, seen by over 6 million unique visitors each month, which remains one of IGN's best selling ad-products. ($100K - $150K bi-weekly sponsorships on average)
● Produced and helped manage dozens of high-budget video projects that aired on national television and the web. (Often these projects were part of high- dollar deals coordinated with Sales and Marketing; many projects created sponsored revenue.)
● Helped rebrand and launch IGN's Tech channel, which included producing several reoccurring video features as part of a million dollar ad-sponsorship deal with Sprint.
● Led the creative & development effort of IGN's ComicCon coverage for our entertainment channel for over 4 years, working with premiere Hollywood talent & studios to deliver the best entertainment coverage to our audience. (2007-2011)
● Helped supervise production of IGN media coverage for Tokyo Game Show. (2006-2010)
● Acted as Project Manager / Producer for IGN at Gamescom, Germany. (2008-2011)
● Acted as Senior Producer at the Electronics Entertainment Expo. (E3) (2006-2011)
● Supervised and coordinated major ad campaigns between IGN and Microsoft-Ford SYNC for the
Consumer Electronics Show. (CES) (2008-2011)
● Co-produced the Universal Pictures sponsorship of IGN’s video coverage of San Diego Comic Con (2008-2009).
● Hired and managed dozens of crew and talent to produce the best content possible while staying within budget and on schedule.
Class of 2002 University of California-Irvine
Bachelor of Arts in Film & Television Studies, School of Humanities. GPA 3.32
● Excellent at managing high-profile projects under strict deadlines while directing large staff & crew.
● Expert on digital media & social media tactics and strategy, as well as overseeing YouTube & Google Analytics (YouTube Certified G&E)
● Savvy and skilled at creating & directing high-quality video content on the web and live-streaming video platforms.
● Excellent leadership & managerial skills, inspiring the best work from a creative & dynamic team.
● Extremely organized and great at coordinating productions, staying on budget, and meeting deadlines.
● Great at creating and developing co-marketing initiatives while discovering new ways to build brand awareness.
● Expert at producing high-quality video content for fast-breaking news stories in a timely manner, with limited resources.
● Skilled at producing features and managing video coverage while traveling both domestic and internationally.